- 4 PHSA computers networked to printer. Using these requires PHSA login ID account.
- A PHSA-networked printer is available for photocopy, faxing, and/or scanning services.
- 2 CFRI-networked Faculty of Medicine computers.
- Access to PHSA and UBC wi-fi.
- PHSA computer lab (room F412A) which can be booked through Outlook Room Booking.
- A videoconference room (F414) which can be booked through UBC Resource Scheduler.
- A Group Study room (F409) for learners engaged in group study work. Two hour time limit, on a first-come, first served basis. The Group Study room cannot be booked in advance.
LIbrary services are offered from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday. Some UBC Library services are available. After hours, please use the self check-out process to borrow library materials.