The BC Children's Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre provides mental health and substance use information, resources, help with mental health system navigation and peer support to families, children, and youth from across BC.
- Information and resources on a wide range of mental health and substance use challenges affecting children and youth (including anxiety, depression, ADHD, behavioural challenges, and more).
- Peer support from youth and parent peer support workers.
- Resources and peer support for individuals of any age with an eating disorder or a disordered eating concern.
- Help navigating the mental health system.
- Options for support, treatment and networks in BC.
- Free educational events for parents, as well as school and health professionals.
All of our services are free, and we can.
You can find more information about our services on the Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre website.