We support the practice of mental health professionals with access to resources including handbooks, tools and guidelines.
Our resources for health professionals cover the following areas:
- Metabolic complications associated with second generation antipsychotics, including handbooks, scholarly articles, assessment, screening and monitoring tools, and resources for families
- Health literacy tools on broad health literacy topics as well as discipline specific tools
- Mental health promotion tools including mental health reports, online learning tools, and reproductive health promotion tools
- Mental health protocols and guidelines for specific clinical areas as well as guidelines relevant to multiple areas of practice
- Resources to support the provision of virtual care