Child Health BC is a network linking the province’s health authorities, the three child-serving ministries, UBC and health professional organizations.
Child Health BC brings together policy makers, health administrators, clinicians, operational leaders and physician leaders from across BC who together have a bold, common goal: To work together to continuously improve the health status and health outcomes of BC’s children by building an integrated and accessible system of service.
To achieve that goal of improving health status, outcomes and services for BC’s kids, we collaborate to:
- complete focussed initiatives to measure and improve health status, including innovative health promotion and prevention activities and maneuvers
- build strong systems of service for the children of BC, based through our collective Tiers of Service approach
- support novel and innovative care delivery across the Tiers of Service – from rural and remote sites in the far corners of our province to our BC Children’s Hospital – through creative service delivery approaches, outreach, telehealth and evidence-based provider tools
We are fortunate to work with dedicated collaborators from across BC.
Child Health BC, as an initiative of BC Children’s Hospital, is very grateful for the support to its donors who, through the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, make this unique work and collaborative effort possible.
- Jennifer Scarr, Health Promotion, Prevention and Primary Care
- Michele Fryer, Regional Specialty and Sub-specialty Services
- Fraser Health - Nicole Chau
- Interior Health - Coming Soon
- Island Health - Shannon Moffat
- Vancouver Coastal Health - Theresa McElroy
- Northern Health - Jennifer Begg
- Senior Data Analyst - Gary Hoyano
- Project Coordinator Technology - Lorna Simms
- Project Coordinator Tiers of Service (Mental Health)
- Angela Olsen
- Executive Assistant to Dr. O'Donnell - Virginia Concon
- Administrative Assistant to Jennifer Scarr and Michele Fryer
- Jacquie Innes
- Administrative Assistant - Shelley Lewis
Child Health BC is grateful to the contractors and secondees, who work with the team to make the many initiatives come to fruition. Their unique talents contribute in important ways.