Child Health BC is a network linking the province’s health authorities, the three child-serving ministries, UBC and health professional organizations.
Child Health BC is committed to improving the health of infants, children and youth through a collaborative approach to the planning and delivery of health services across the continuum of care.
The health authorities are:
- Jennifer Scarr, Health Promotion, Prevention and Primary Care
- Michele Fryer, Regional Specialty and Sub-specialty Services
- Fraser Health - Nicole Chau
- Interior Health - Coming Soon
- Island Health - Shannon Moffat
- Vancouver Coastal Health - Theresa McElroy
- Northern Health - Jennifer Begg
- Senior Data Analyst - Gary Hoyano
- Project Coordinator Technology - Lorna Simms
- Project Coordinator Tiers of Service (Mental Health) - Angela Olsen
- Executive Assistant to Dr. O'Donnell - Virginia Concon
- Administrative Assistant to Jennifer Scarr and Michele Fryer - Jacquie Innes
- Administrative Assistant - Shelley Lewis
Child Health BC is grateful to the contractors and secondees, who work with the team to make the many initiatives come to fruition. Their unique talents contribute in important ways.