Oak Tree Clinic provides specialized clinical care for women and children living with HIV/AIDS, reproductive infectious disease and congenital infectious disease.
This clinic is located at BC Women's Hospital.
- improves access to care in a safe environment
- educates patients and their families, health-care workers, organizations and institutions, and the public about the complex issues around HIV infection in women and children, reproductive infectious disease and congenital infectious disease
- advocates for improved prevention, diagnosis, care and support
- contributes to clinically oriented research, and to improving access to clinical trials and other research for women and children.
- From within BCCW, pediatric infectious disease will provide inpatient consultation (no change to current process) and can recommend if outpatient follow up at Oak Tree Clinic is required
- From external to BCCW, please complete the referral form: Oak Tree Clinic Referral Form.pdf