This resource is designed for parents, caregivers, and professionals who are involved in the transportation of infants, children, and youth with special needs in British Columbia, Canada.
We have included information relevant to:
- Wheelchair users;
- Pre-term and low-weight infants;
- Children and youth with muscle-tone and positioning problems;
- Children and youth with behavioural issues;
- Infants, children and youth in casts;
- Orthopedic patients;
- Children with seizure disorder, tracheostomy, cardiac or respiratory issues.