Making healthy choices can be hard sometimes, but having the right information can help you stay safe.
Back to Youth Toolkit
- If you have questions about your diet or eating habits, you can email a dietitian through HealthLink BC.
- Check out the Canada Food Guide for healthy eating.
- Just TRAC! it - list food allergies and special diet considerations in the Notes app.
- For questions about food, supplements, or eating habits, email a dietician at HealthLink BC.
- For certain conditions, a Monthly Nutritional Supplement benefit may be available.
- MEND (Mind, Exercise, Nutrition, Do It!) is a FREE, fun healthy lifestyle program for families with children ages 7-13 years.