As of February 2022 we are unable to accept any new referrals until further notice. Please continue to check our website.
Our nurse practitioners provide care to:
- Children/youth from birth to 17-years; at this point, a referral is required from a pediatrician or other specialists& to this clinic
- Children/youth without a primary care provider (i.e. no family doctor).
We provide comprehensive primary health-care services to children and youth between the ages of birth to 17-years old.
We are not a walk-in clinic, please call to book an appointment.
Please contact your local community public health unit for immunizations or the Family Immunization Clinic at BC Children's Hospital. We do not provide immunizations at our clinic.
Our other services
- Provide supportive primary health care services to sub-specialty clinics at BC Children's hospital and link patients with Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children when appropriate.
- Have a collaborative practice with the asthma educators and sub-specialists at BC Children's Asthma Program for diagnosis treatment and management of asthma.
- Mentorship of Nurse Practitioner students.
- Bridge services to other subspecialty services.