The Study & Learning Commons is open to PHSA staff and physicians, and UBC faculty, staff and students.
We believe that learning is vital for health . . . Experience Learning.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by anyone with a PHSA ID swipe card.
- Two PHSA computers. Requires PHSA login ID account.
- Two BCCHR computers. BCCHR network login required.
- PHSA and UBC Wi-Fi available.
- PHSA computer lab (room F412A) can be booked through Outlook Room Booking.
- Videoconference room (F414) is booked through UBC Resource Scheduler.
- Group Study room (F409) is for learners engaged in group study work and is limited to two hours at a time on a first-come, first served basis. The Group Study room cannot be booked in advance.
The library is open from Monday to Friday. Visit C&W Library Services for PHSA students, physicians and staff. Some UBC Library services are available. After hours, please use the self check-out process to borrow library materials.
PHSA LearningHub provides courses and other learning opportunities to help you continuously develop your skills, knowledge and competencies, for today and the future.